It’s time to have a Major Car Service if your car is showing any of the following signs:
- Poor Fuel Economy, Poor Performance, Sluggish or has No Power
- Hard to Start or Doesn’t Start
- Stalling or Engine Overruns
- Running Rough or ‘Missing’
- You have driven more than 10,000km* or it has been over 12 months since your last service.
*Some newer cars may alow greater distances between services, please refer to your vehicles specifications.
A Major Car Service will save you money by improving your cars fuel economy.
By not having your car serviced, you are risking unnecessary wear and tear to your car which could cause damage and lead to higher costs.
Our Major Car Service Includes:
- Oil & Oil Filter Replaced
- Inspect Hoses
- Inspect Belts
- Check and Adjust Brakes
- Check Air Conditioning Operation
- Cooling System Pressure Test
- Check and Top Up Fluids
- Full Engine Tune
- Check and Replace Air Filter
- Check and Replace fuel filter
- Check and Replace Spark Plugs
- Check and Replace Ignition Leads
- Check and Replace (Points, Condenser, Distributor Cap)
- Check Clutch
- Check Electrical System
- Safety Inspection
- Check Battery
From $148.50 – Plus Parts & GST